The following Privacy Statement informs you as a user of the website of Martin Tolksdorf Logistics GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 47, 65611 Brechen, Telefonnummer 06438 92540, email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”) about the capture and use of personal data when visiting and using our web pages.
The legal provisions of data protection, as they are found possibly in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-new), the EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (DS-GVO) and in the tele medium law (TMG), are considered by us of course, we take seriously the protection of your data very much.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to Internet pages which can be reached by hyperlinks from this website.
General data collection and data processing
With each visit and the use of the website the provider and the webhosting provider will record access data as IP address and provider of the requesting computer, retrieved web page and retrieved data, date and time of retrieval, transferred amount of data, notification of successful retrieval, Identification data of the browser and operating system used by the requesting computer as well as the previously visited website (website, from which access to the provider’s website) is detected.
The collection and processing of this access data takes place only for the purposes of system administration, system security, the optimization of the offer and statistical evaluations. The provider reserves the right to subsequently evaluate the access data in the event of unlawful use and unlawful attack on the provider’s Internet pages, insofar as there is sufficient suspicion due to specific clues.
The collection of the above-mentioned data and the temporary storage of the IP addresses of the website visitors serves the security of the website against attacks. It thus takes place in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of the data processor within the meaning of Art. 6 GDPR.
According to § 46 Nr. 1 BDSG-new, all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (affected person) is considered to be identifiable as a natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more particular features that are an expression of that person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity. These data include, for example, name, address, e-mail address or telephone number. Usage data is also part of personal data.
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data are collected and processed by the provider only to the extent permitted by law or you consent to the collection of data. Consent will be accepted in the case of your contact with the provider by e-mail or by using the contact form. Your data will be stored in this case for the purpose of processing your request. After complete completion of the processing of your request, your data will be deleted, as long as there is no legal obligation to keep records.
Third Party Content and Services
The provider reserves the right to integrate third-party services and content, such as Google Maps maps, YouTube videos, third-party graphics, RSS feeds, etc. in its website. Successfully displaying this content requires a third-party query of your IP address. The provider endeavors to include only those offers from third parties in its Internet offer, which use the requested IP address only for the successful presentation of the respective offer. However, the use of your IP address for additional statistical purposes can not be ruled out by the provider. In the case of a positive knowledge of this, the provider will point this out separately.
Use of YouTube
The provider uses on its Internet pages cookies to increase the user-friendliness of the Internet offer as well as to collect statistical data for the continuous improvement of this Internet offer.
The provider points out, however, that it may come without cookies to functional restrictions of this Internet offer.
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by the provider. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a Complaint right, the origin of their data, if they were not collected from the provider itself, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and possibly require meaningful information on their details (right of access);
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by the provider without delay (rectification claim);
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored with the provider, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required (cancellation claim);
- according to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR (limitation claim);
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data provided to the provider in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible (right to data portability);
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent at any time to the provider. As a result, the provider may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future (right of revocation);
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority (right of appeal).
Contact and further information
For data protection concerns, please contact Martin Tolksdorf Logistics GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 47, 65611 Brechen, Telefonnummer 06438 92540, firstname.lastname@example.org
The provider points out that data protection changes may result. This statement should therefore be read again after a certain period of time.
As of May 2018